Monday, December 8, 2014

Tweaking a Girls Room

Wow, it's December!
Where has this year gone?

Just popping in to share some updates to my niece's room plan.
Originally, my brother and sister-in-law were feeling inspired by a page from the Land of Nod catalog.  See the inspired boards we came up with, here.

Flash forward some months and they decided to hand their own mattress down to Lael, and it is a Queen, while the wicker headboard we selected only comes in a Full.  After thinking it over, we agreed that an upholstered headboard would be more practical anyway.  I sent over a number of tweaks, but we all agree this is the most "Lael,"


Can't wait to put it all together!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...