Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm back, and guest posting

We are back from the lake!  The rest of you may have figured this out already, but vacations rule.  I had forgotten!  I came back feeling refreshed and ready to do more with my business and my blog (and my life), and I am really excited to dig in....Once my four year old starts school next week, that is.

For today, you can find me over at Meet Me in Philadelphia.  Ashley is off on the vacation of a lifetime, and a couple of her blogger buds are filling in, talking about fall inspiration.  I did a double product round up in neutrals and brights.  The product?  Here's a hint.



via Lonny.

Go see me there today, then come on back here tomorrow.  I will resume our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...