Monday, January 18, 2016

One Room Challenge Reveal: Part 2!

Happy New Year!

It seems I was extra light on the blogging last fall, not to mention the non-existent effort to put in appearances over the holidays.

The One Room Challenge kept me sharing in October and November, but I never did reveal my second daughter's bedroom. (The first reveal was here.)


Why?

Well, the space was a bit unresolved.  (I've been watching a lot of Project Runway, and this is a big critique that Nina Garcia uses.)

Truthfully, the space STILL is a bit unresolved, but I've spent too much money on this budget makeover, and I just need to live with it.  I'll tell you more about that tomorrow, after the photo reveal.

As a reminder, the before was pretty darn good if I do say so myself.  I love that the after is SUCH a different mood, even though the furniture mostly stayed put.  If you want a reminder, this post is where I went through the planning, this post is all about the palette and textile selections, this post was about the furniture DIYs, this one is about the rugs, and THIS one is all about putting on the brakes in Eleri's room and re-evaluating.

But now it's (sort of done)!

Before:



After:




Before:



After:





Before:



After:



Before:



After:



So, it's pretty cute and she loves it.

I'll fill you in on the process and the problems tomorrow!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...