Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rustic Modern Bedroom

Remember I mentioned the possibility of grasscloth on a client's ceiling.

It's happening.  In a medium brown to match the wood trim on the windows, with tons of texture and variation.  The walls, which are paneled, were just painted a warm white with a tiny bit of taupe.  And the rest of the room will look something like this:


No, there won't be his-and-hers chaises.  I often like to offer a choice.

You know I love a canopy.  In this case, it will cover some of the paneling, and soften the room.  They have a terrific vintage portrait from a family member to hang inside.  And I just love a pair of bachelor's chests as nightstands!

Happy hump day, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...