Friday, March 1, 2013

Printed Upholstery

I find myself pinning a lot of pretty printed upholstery these days.

Peter Dunham

Better Homes and Gardens via The Inspired Room





I recently got the latest West Elm catalog, and, always on trend, I'm loving their new fabric prints collection.  Have you seen?





from top, Everett, Victor, Bliss, and Oliver chairs.  All available in all of the prints.  There are butterflies, too!    Shop them here.

And for a bolder floral, how about the World Market Victoria?


What about you: do you dig bold prints on upholstery?  I still want to do this, but maybe using this.

2 comments:

  1. Loving Victor..I am off to check out the web site and see what else I can get in that fab fabric. and what's up with the weird anonymous comments? I am getting a lot of the same..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work ! This blog is going to be great resource and I love reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...