Friday, June 19, 2015

Art and pillows to liven up a family room

Hi there!

I have been home with my girls this week (mostly) and we have been having a delightful time.  I thought I would sneak in a post before we head in to the weekend.

I have been working with a client on various projects, in some spaces from scratch, and in some spots they just needed that finishing layer.

They have a gorgeous family room, mostly in grey and white but with a few pops of orange.  They wanted art for above the couch.  Here are some options they did NOT choose:


Love all the peaceful horizontal lines inspired by the photographs horizon line.


a modern take on preserved butterflies.


We've seen a lot of blurred and hazy photography lately, but rather than the more typical beach scenes, these are decidedly city.


A bright and cheerful abstract paired with bold geometric pillows.

That finishing layer is one of my favorite parts of this job.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...