Monday, September 8, 2014

More Before and After!

Did you have a good weekend?

My in laws were here, the weather was beautiful, and the mouse on my computer broke, forcing me to disconnect a bit from technology and reconnect with, you know, actual people.  It was lovely.  We also picked up about a zillion paint samples for the exterior, but still no decision.

Last week, I showed you the before and after of a girls' room.  Her parents were the recipients of the surprise makeover back in July.  We needed to tweak one corner, but now I can share!

Before, the space was okay.  A pottery barn bedroom set, a nice, neutral rug, and a family heirloom chair.  But the linens were all the same neutral, the lighting was all a bit traditional, and the walls were bare. The space just lacked a little life, color, and polish.

Before:


After:


Before:


After:



Before:


After:


Before:



After:


What do you think?

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Looks great Heather! Love the lamps and that mirror over the bed together, and the patterned curtains add so much polish.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...